Another dental poll...

Did your numb injection hurt alot?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

KeepItFiat

Started to get tooth ache, so looks like theres no avoiding the door leading to hell. :(

if ya dont brush your teeth then there not gonna be as strong as the should be so will break easier., and as for the pain of the needle, it didnt bother me at all, especially compared to the pain you'd have before going to the dentist, I broke 2 back teeth in a accident and i wouldnt mind having a chainsaw in my mouth if it would make that pain go away.,

I got given a numb injection, then the dentist made me wait in the waiting room for half 35 mins before i had a fillling. By then the anaesthetic had started to wear off anyway. So yeh, i hate dentists.

i felt nothing bit a little pinch and then there was no pain after that, it feels weird though when your all numb but nothing bad,., ill never understand people who are scared of dentists, the pain of a toothache is are more annoying than the needle.,lol

Last edited:
i felt nothing bit a little pinch and then there was no pain after that, it feels weird though when your all numb but nothing bad,., ill never understand people who are scared of dentists, the pain of a toothache is are more annoying than the needle.,lol

10 years old,alchoholic dentist,drill through your cheek

not so good ;)

Started to get tooth ache, so looks like theres no avoiding the door leading to hell. :(

If you don't brush your teeth, this is what happens :rolleyes:

And does it hurt? Let's see... It's kind of akin to having a 6" nail smashed into your jaw with a mallet. Don't do anything about your toothache and it will feel like a red hot piece piece of coal in between you tooth and gum. You takes your choice...

Only joking! You'll feel a little prick (HAHAHAHAHAHA!) when they give you the numb injection. Once it takes effect you'll feel no pain at all when the work is being done. And I always found that the anaesthetic worked better after I'd finished at the dentist and was on my way home.

Now, stop being a wuss and go and get it sorted before we have a poll on "Shall I chop my head off or get my really painful bad tooth sorted out" :bang:

Not strictly true,its not uncommon to have repeated injections and still feel the pain/not going numb.I had 5 & still felt every part of the extraction.

bad denist, their supposed to keep checking and proding your gum to make sure its working, i got loads aswell but i didnt feel any pain.,:)

bad denist, their supposed to keep checking and proding your gum to make sure its working, i got loads aswell but i didnt feel any pain.,:)

He did,just didn't numb even put it in tooth cavity no different.....anyway its only a few minutes pain & after 3 sleepless nights/days in pain I honestly didn't care:)

Back