General Another day, another dent

Currently reading:
General Another day, another dent

kev1

Out in car today and noticed another dent where someone had opened their door into my car:bang:

This brings the tally to 5 - none of which were my fault.

Getting really p****ed off now as I'm thinking of trading my car in and this is going to start hammering what little value it has.

My next car is going to be a Challenger tank (with optional bodykit and remapped ecu of course).:D

Out in car today and noticed another dent where someone had opened their door into my car:bang:

This brings the tally to 5 - none of which were my fault.

Getting really p****ed off now as I'm thinking of trading my car in and this is going to start hammering what little value it has.

My next car is going to be a Challenger tank (with optional bodykit and remapped ecu of course).:D

I wouldn't, they're noisy as, and their cosnumption is shocking, plus that it'd cost you about 1500-2000 quid to fill up at your local shell :eek:

I absolutely hate it when people dent your car because they arent careful with there own and what they do, really winds me up :mad: .

Especially when you are parked in a supermarket and someone rams a trolley into the side of your car, and then runs off, costing me £200 to remove the dent on my previous car :cry: .

I now always try to park in spaces either a bit out of the way, or if i do have to, next to a nice new car which the owner cares about. And i watch those family wagons as well where 5 year old kids slam open the door :eek: .

I always tried to park the stilo away from the numsculls that drive there heaps and care little about othr peoples cars ..but you can guarantee that some one will park next to me if I am in the farthest reaches of the car park :rolleyes: cant win some times :bang:

Joshua I take it you shop at Tesco'$ in Goole then? There are some right t0$$pots that use that car park.. :mad:

then again i recently had some stupid woman attempt to let her Nissan Almera mate with my Grande punto in those parking bays behind Iceland. Fortunately i heard a crunch as i came down that road down the side of the Halifax and caught her as she about to drive away a quick bang on the roof and a not so polite way of asking if she was going to stop and leave me her details que :cry: and the fact that her husband was going to be mad at her never mind how mad i was however every cloud has a silver lining and she had actually hit my towball and wrecked her number plate and front bumper not a mark on mine :D

Ive been in tescos at goole a fair few times, but luckily never had any little dents or bangs happen in there. Once i was sat in my car (this July), waiting for my mum to get a few bits of shopping for our party. Just sitting back and looking out of my skyroof (which i had open and it was very sunny), next thing theres this loud bang.

I looked forward to see that the idiots in this clapped out old Astra had bashed there door into the side of this 3 year old Mondeo, leaving a large visible dent. I though imagine what i would be like if they had done to my car. So i took down the Astra's regestration details, and waited until the Mondeo driver came back. I havent heard anything since.

My trolley bashing accident happened in Somerfields car park in Selby, about 2 weeks before christmas, I had only nipped in for about 10 minutes to grab a few essential office supplys (tea, coffee etc), only to walk out and find this massive ding in the side of my car. I hate shopping trolleys now, why cant they have soft foam around them.

Also people with large bags with buckles/zips etc really pee me off if they try to squeeze between your car and the next often catchin gsomewhere on either my car or the one next to me. :mad:

My last car before the Stilo was a Seat Leon sport tfsi. Within 2 weeks of owning it some Pr#cK had opened their doors into mine and caused a really annoying dent. Wayne Kerrs.......:cry:

I was thinking about this this morning (so distracted was I that during a service I forgot to put the customers undertray back on) anyway.......supermarkets make how much profit a year (?) surely they can afford to have a 'warden' at each branch (and giving someone a job) to take pics of damage done/stop folk parking in disabled bays etc...imagine how much more pleasent it will make your shopping trips be (i'm not allowed shopping cause I just buy crisps) and you will return there again (y)

There's places in my home town (not where I live now) tht are patrolled by traffic wardens since a new company took over. They really are wannabe-coppers with a grudge against the universe. We went from about 15 cars ticketed in 6 days to over 1000. The sit in a shop doorway, wait for someone to park outside on double yellows while they pop in to pick up a large item (when the store has no parking) and while they're inside for 30 seconds clamp/tow/ticket their car. There's actually a group of shopkeepers been set up trying to have their contract terminated. One shop saw sales plummet by 60% within the first week of the new wardens being on duty. MAybe these muppets should be on duty at Tesco and no-where else. Never thought I'd see a gung-ho traffic warden!

Back