annual pay increases

Currently reading:
annual pay increases

we got one of 4.4% from the 4th june should have been april 5th but unions got there way again but it a good rise gone from £12.17 to £12.71 ph and i have just left it all behind lol (read my good news post ) and hourly bonus has been set at a base of £1.28 no maximum limit has been imposed but will hit £7.50 and stop there mid shut down its £5.08 so almost at the limit

2.7% across the board. I can't complain as its relative to what you earn. To some of my staff that works out to around £600 a year so I feel for them in a big way. I rely on my annual bonus far more than a salary increase. In fact, I try often to pass my 2.7% onto my staff.

Well that's the point, it's not "relative to what you earn" - you could earn 10,000 or 1,000,000 and it is therefore a basis on whether or not you are getting a real terms rise or decrease.

If you were on 1,000,000 a year you're not exactly against the bread line are you. Taking a small real term drop isn't going to kill you financially unless you have financial comitments taking up your whole £1m - which you would be pretty daft to do.

I've had an increase of erm... 17p an hour -_- think pay rise for nurses was only 2.5%? I'm a nursing assistant and the cleaners get payed more than me lol -_-

just before i moved roles at work, in the last 12 months i got the standard increase, then the role was re-assessed and i was awarded a higher pay then had a 10% raise in april. It equates to just under a £5k increase within 12 months for the same job.

now moved role on same basic, but there are big monthly bonus' to be had so should be cushdy and the last 4 years i have been given a 10% of annual bonus as well.

It means that now finally me and the mrs can buy our own place together

i do feeel for people getting cack rises and small amounts as i have had that pretty much from sgtarting p/t work in 1998 until about 2003.

Our Union (y) managed to get us a 10% rise (half now, half in a few months.), but it's not really that much of an increase when you're a part-time warehouse employee and at college.:( - but never mind the big holiday is nearly here - only one more week to go.:)

Back