full-front.jpg

Panda 2012+ Annoying Orange Trekking.

Looks shiny!!! Good to see you've already got your Kermit bottle wedged precariously in the square cup holder :) Welcome to the zany world of Panda :D

Take it easy,
M

Semi-useable - I've lost several differently-shaped containers into the rear foot-well from that one.

If Fiat had half a corporate brain, they'd sell cups and bottles that are designed to fit snugly in the Panda's various orifices, but they don't even have the wit to do that. They just let some kindergarten-level designer loose on the interior, and accept their half-baked squircle nonsense without asking whether it actually works in the real world. I've not yet found anything that fits snugly in my various cup holders.

Rant over.

PS. Your Trekking is Annoying too, but in a good way :D

Last edited:
Not sure if it's available in Europe, but in Australia we have "Fiji Water" in square bottles. Doesn't fit too badly, providing you can justify spending $4 on 'Artisan' water. :D

Semi-useable - I've lost several differently-shaped containers into the rear foot-well from that one.

If Fiat had half a corporate brain, they'd sell cups and bottles that are designed to fit snugly in the Panda's various orifices, but they don't even have the wit to do that. They just let some kindergarten-level designer loose on the interior, and accept their half-baked squircle nonsense without asking whether it actually works in the real world. I've not yet found anything that fits snugly in my various cup holders.

Rant over.

PS. Your Trekking is Annoying too, but in a good way :D

That's actually a brilliant idea!

Not sure if it's available in Europe, but in Australia we have "Fiji Water" in square bottles. Doesn't fit too badly, providing you can justify spending $4 on 'Artisan' water. :D

Thanks for the tip. According to Google it is available.

I'm not the most eco minded person, but hope they are not shipping water from Fiji and its just a brand name?

Thanks for the tip. According to Google it is available.

I'm not the most eco minded person, but hope they are not shipping water from Fiji and its just a brand name?

Oh.

From Wikipedia
The natural artesian water from FIJI Water comes to you straight from the isolated and idyllic Fiji Islands without ever being touched by man.

Back