Angels Eyes Headlights

Currently reading:
Angels Eyes Headlights

K

Keval

Hi there peeps just wondering has any1 done headlights which are angel lights? i wanna do them but the only problem is i cant take the glass out and dont know how to and if i did try and do it ill probz end up breaking it! was wondering if any1 does no how to do it? near leicester? if some1 does know and can do it for me i will pay them good money :) cheers

helll noooooo lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
Car Status: 23/02/10 - Heating and correct Oil amount sorted :)ready for MOT

its **** easy to do. someone on here has done it before just cant remember who

boosig.jpg

There is a youtube video showing them. Are they actually bright enough to be legal in this country?

if thats the case,dont do it lol

seriously tho,id leave them alone and just upgrade to poly's..angel lights are so yesterday!

Poly's came on the ELX/HLX marea ONLY! Luckily for you guys though there are usually loads being broken on ebay :(

Sig.jpg

iv got polys already! can it be done on there ? i got polys and hids on it.. thought if i got the angel eyes done it would look good with the hids

It can be done on Marea headlights, but much easier to do angel eye foglights, like me. :)

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

why would you want to ruin a perfectly good set of polys with hids and then cheap takky 'angel rings'?
sorry mate,but theyre not for me.Never liked them. But each to their own an all that :)

They come on BMW's and should stay that way lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
Car Status: 23/02/10 - Heating and correct Oil amount sorted :)ready for MOT