General Angel Tuning remap for my 100hp

Currently reading:
General Angel Tuning remap for my 100hp

Have been looking through the various threads on Angel Tuning and was considering getting them to remap my 100hp. Has anyone else had theirs done and was there a noticable difference, is it worth the 250 odd quid? Any comments or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks all

M100 NSY

big gain on our multijet (up from 70bhp to 105bhp) - well worth it......but on the 100hp the gain is negligible as the engine is already tuned to an extent and there's no turbo for them to work with - not worth £250 for a couple of extra hp ...be happy with what you have :)

^yep^

More gains to be had with a good induction setup, and also you should be able to unlock a good few horses from you exhaust, (highflow cat, a good "matched" manifold.

Odd, GSR have claimed they offer remapping for ages on their website.

Come to Holland to let your software re-map at Madeno.You're gonna get about 10hp more but the difference is fabulous!The car is be going much faster through the revs and the engine sounds much better because it has more fun to accelerate.At the Sports-mode the throttle will be react a little more quicker then in a standard 100HP.

I'm gonna let it re-map in the begin of next year,probably with some other 100HP-drivers from the Panda Club toghether so the price will be lower.(y)

Last edited:
imo its not just about getting extra power from the n/a engines, its about driveability and responsiveness. it might only yeild a few bhp/lb/ft, but not only does every little help, but the engine will act different... and there for be more user friendly!

angel just sent me an email saying there remap for the 1.4 16v sporting grande punto is done (+9bhp). so, maybe that means the panda is also done or almost done.

I just heard from Oldschool he is now back in the UK from his trip to Germany and he has also told me that He will also be able to do the panda100hp and is just finalising the mapping for it ..so you can add GSR to the list of companies who will be able to do the 100hp..:slayer:

Talk about bringing a thread back to life lol,

Did GSR get any where with this map?

Talk about bringing a thread back to life lol,

Did GSR get any where with this map?

No he didnt that is Red dot didnt he was just using their services...ring red dot and ask if they carried on with it ..I bet your answer will be no..:)

Back