Styling angel eyes

Currently reading:
Styling angel eyes

Savage said:
just wondering do they make angel eyes for the bravo

The answers no, but they can be custom made.

6b_1_b.JPG

0e_1_b.JPG

go on ebay get universal pair (check sizes for fit first). to fit to standard lights you remove a light and then remove the glass lense by pulling the metal clips off around it and then lever it off with a screwdriver. to mount the angel eyes inside i'd recommend you use something solid like screws or epoxy resin, its sooo annoying if they move once you've put them back together. as for wiring, use the original sidelight wiring in the light, 2 wires, simple to do. remember the cops will pull you for blue ones, and you'll fail an mot. best to get white they're a bit blue anyway, but the blue ones are very blue.

JoskeJTD said:
The answers no, but they can be custom made.

6b_1_b.JPG

0e_1_b.JPG
they look top doller i ws goning to do it cause i seen it on a proton and now i have seen yours i can now see it do-able mate it loks tight..

sorry to drag up this thread, but just wondering if you buy universal angel eyes and do what jug suggested about fixing them, what happens when it comes to MOT? How do they adjust them? does the whole light casing move?
I'd like to do this but if its going to be a hassle when it comes to MOTing then it might put me off.
Thanks
Laurie

Back