General Angel Eyes...

Currently reading:
General Angel Eyes...

_AJ_

The Little Blue Tractor
hey hey

Would like to buy/save for some angel eye lights for cinq...

Any ideas where i can get some from online please?

cheers.aj.x

Ebay

angel eyes are proper phat:p

yer i been lookin on there for a few days.. (ive seen some previously a few months back) but not seen any. had browse thru internet sites.. suppose its a waiting game to see if anyfin comes up..

cheers brooky :p x

ohh. il check the german ebay now lol. tah 'custard'
...and why do you dissagree 'fingers 99'? x

yer know wot u mean 'little_yellow_beast'..:p

hmm..understand wot ur sayin tho 'fingers 99' ...id really like some squares ones.. lol:b hmm.. ill fink bout getting them.. still not hundred percent sure. fanx for ur opinion :) x

here are a few pics m8 ,,,;)

Attachments

• cinquento%20ae%20hl.jpg
    cinquento%20ae%20hl.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 314
  • vgfdgf.jpg
    vgfdgf.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 53a8_1.jpg
    53a8_1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 31
the bottom pic of just the light is off ebay when they where on there and when i was looking to buy them ;) and the other 2 are off a polish site :D

yer.. they were on ebay.. now there not :( lol..polish site lol... got the link to the site by any chance?

cheers.

Aj x

thanx ilsonemo... but was lookin for the real ones..thanx for your help :)

Aj x

The kits are all you'll be able to find - no one AFAIK markets complete Cinq angel eye headlights.

The kits are all you'll be able to find - no one AFAIK markets complete Cinq angel eye headlights.

nah ive seen the real angel eye headlights for cinq b4... think its just the waiting and browsing game to see if i can find them.

cheers anyway.

Aj x

will these lights fit the cinq sporting if they do AJs my new best frend iv been searching these for ages

yer... theyll fit all cinqs i guess.. there same sizes.. and ive been lookin for them like everyday this year haha!...been searchin for these too!.. £60 is most you'll expect to pay for em.. but for the 'rareity' of finding them.. its worth it.. now wudnt it b gr8 if they done squares ones! lmao.. hmm..and aww a best friend :p hope ur cinqs goin well.

Aj x

Back