General Angel Eyes punto

Currently reading:
General Angel Eyes punto

Grande Punto legend

hey i was wondering what you guys where thinking f these i want to change my car but only want a subtle change

angel%20eyes%20negros%20para%20fiar%20grande%20punto%20kptuning.jpg

its not from a english site and there 319 euros

Not my cup of tea but each to there own

I think factory fit looks better as the car ages

not really to my taste either, i'm waiting for the abarth front lights to be available

What do the Abarth ones look like and whats the difference??:confused:

As a matter of fact I don't even think that thae angel eyes look good on older BMW's I think they look fantastic on what BMW roll out the factory.

Before anyone slates me I am not anti modifying far from it its just I think its nice when a car look like it could have left the factory looking like it does modified ie: subtlety is probablt the word

There not bad at all (thats what I mean if fiat do it I think its cool) ofcourse its not always this way with manufacterers

Its like putting aftermarket alloys on a merc they look much better dropped on a set of AMG's

There not bad at all (thats what I mean if fiat do it I think its cool) ofcourse its not always this way with manufacterers

Its like putting aftermarket alloys on a merc they look much better dropped on a set of AMG's

Thats what i think like too, if it is made by fiat then its ok to have if its Ripspeed then its gay lol. i think Merkur make a set of lights simular but again they are foreign so would be illegal.

:DOh come on I know it seems bias now cause I only just put my avatar up but even so you catch my drift
Anyways its each to thier own I just find some cars can be modified so much that they make you cringe and as much as I used to like after market alloys its only certain makes of wheel that can cut it to look good and i would think wow:eek:

For instance BBS now they make cool wheels mainly that look good on German cars but on the GPS I have yet to find a nicer looking wheel than the ones that are on thier as standard I mean they are very nice.

Anyway it must be easier to sell a subtle and tastfully modified car than it would one that got every bell and whistle from Ripspeed/halfords No??

PS Thought I might get grilled for the current avatar so going to take one of the merc and the GPS together as they are both Black it could look like either an advert for funeral cars or even more sinister mafia duo:D:D:D

:DOh come on I know it seems bias now cause I only just put my avatar up but even so you catch my drift
Anyways its each to thier own I just find some cars can be modified so much that they make you cringe and as much as I used to like after market alloys its only certain makes of wheel that can cut it to look good and i would think wow:eek:

For instance BBS now they make cool wheels mainly that look good on German cars but on the GPS I have yet to find a nicer looking wheel than the ones that are on thier as standard I mean they are very nice.

Anyway it must be easier to sell a subtle and tastfully modified car than it would one that got every bell and whistle from Ripspeed/halfords No??

Couldn't agree more.

I also like Borbet wheels on VWs but again, theres not much else as far as wheels go that turn my head.

PS Thought I might get grilled for the current avatar so going to take one of the merc and the GPS together as they are both Black it could look like either an advert for funeral cars or even more sinister mafia duo:D:D:D

Leave the avatar, that merc is cool

Couldn't agree more.

I also like Borbet wheels on VWs but again, theres not much else as far as wheels go that turn my head.

Leave the avatar, that merc is cool

Yeah Borbet are cool too mainly VeeDubs and Porsches suit those wheels

I remember when Kahn wheels first came out my mate had a set on his Rover 220 GSI (I Know shame on him) but they actually looked cool then I don't like them now somehow certain designs of wheel are only cool for a nano second like three spokes in the nineties I hated those though:idea:

Thanks for the coment on the Merc I have owned it for 6 year,s now and take alot of pride in it they don't make them like that anymore although I think Merc are getting thier act back together again now.Whenever you drive it anywhere it get the right amount of looks as to not make you feel like your driving a Lambo but its still something special.

I have never been a car snob just always been heavily into Mercs and VW's never been a Beemer fan although they have some cracking cars and I love some of thier old school stuff like the E28 M5 nad E30 M3. Now I got my GPS daily driver it has opened my eyes up to what Fiat are capable of.
My dad had a 131 Super Miriafiori when I was a kid and I loved it only cause I used to see the Abarth version and imagined my dads was that one:D

Sorry guys I do get carried away sometimes most of you are probably asleep by now:D

Last edited:
Yeah Borbet are cool too mainly VeeDubs and Porsches suit those wheels

I remember when Kahn wheels first came out my mate had a set on his Rover 220 GSI (I Know shame on him) but they actually looked cool then I don't like them now somehow certain designs of wheel are only cool for a nano second like three spokes in the nineties I hated those though:idea:

Thanks for the coment on the Merc I have owned it for 6 year,s now and take alot of pride in it they don't make them like that anymore although I think Merc are getting thier act back together again now.Whenever you drive it anywhere it get the right amount of looks as to not make you feel like your driving a Lambo but its still something special.

I have never been a car snob just always been heavily into Mercs and VW's never been a Beemer fan although they have some cracking cars and I love some of thier old school stuff like the E28 M5 nad E30 M3. Now I got my GPS daily driver it has opened my eyes up to what Fiat are capable of.
My dad had a 131 Super Miriafiori when I was a kid and I loved it only cause I used to see the Abarth version and imagined my dadas was that one:D

Sorry guys I do get carried away sometimes most of you are probably asleep by now:D

Old Mercs are cool, and I agree mercedes lost their individuality and something was missing for a while do you know what I mean?

My friend had a 220 GSI, after his metro GTA!! Still has the wheels from his rover in his garage.

E25s and E30s cool. BMW make good cars, but they just don't do it for me (apart from the obvious variants). I hate 318s, four cylinder BMWs are not cool and drivers don't realise they're not fast either.

Oh yes the old I got a BMW so I am cool (But its a 316/318) Gang!!!

Poor show if your gonna get a Beemer make sure its a six pot even the old 320's are a bit pants in the old days in a 3 series the only way to go was M3 or 325i now adays the 323's right up to the M3' are quick

Yeah know what you mean about Mercs losing there appeal lately the up and coming C63 AMG should perk petrols heads spirits up a little though the 190E done it for me as a kid growing up lowered ones always seemed to be driven by someone dodgey usually dealers but they are great cars if not overly exciting apart from the Cosworth variants. That always suprised people when I said I had a Cosworth they always presumed it was a Sierra most people don't know about the Merc Cossie. another car which I hate to love Sierra's they were crap but the Cossie 500 What a car!!! its like the old RS2000's and mexico's they have really grown on me lately and I not really into Fords at all

The E class coupe though build quality is in a world of its own my one's has done a 155,000 mile and it has no knocks or bangs when you drive it basically it still drives like it did when it left the showroom (I Presume I was'nt around to outlay its original cost I payed much less :D I will post some photos of it once I get some good one of the GPS

Back