Technical Angel Eyes + HIDS

Currently reading:
Technical Angel Eyes + HIDS

I'm looking at purchasing some 50w hid's in either 8,000k or 10,000k. but anyway, to make them look more legit and professional, im looking at projector lenses. right?...

I've always wanted angel eyes as well, so im guessing if i put hid's in the black angel eye headlights. It would work better than just hids in the stock headlights?

Would the digital light alignment (up/down) near the fog light switch still work too? incase of dazling problems.

Thanks.

Here's the bit where I become pious over the whole matter - obviously they would still be illegal and you shouldn't really install them. However, this is a preferable option, as opposed to shoving them into the standard reflector lenses.

Now the (hopefully) helpful bit - I believe the angel eyes do not use H4 bulbs. So in order to get full beam and dipped beam, I think you'd need two sets of bulbs?

H1 bulbs I think I got? Been think of upgrading to hids too! The headlight allignment buttons don't work on these headlamps either.

Here's the bit where I become pious over the whole matter - obviously they would still be illegal and you shouldn't really install them. However, this is a preferable option, as opposed to shoving them into the standard reflector lenses.

Now the (hopefully) helpful bit - I believe the angel eyes do not use H4 bulbs. So in order to get full beam and dipped beam, I think you'd need two sets of bulbs?

You would but you do not want HIDs in full beam as they take time to heat up so you flick on full beam and you have nothing.

You would but you do not want HIDs in full beam as they take time to heat up so you flick on full beam and you have nothing.

That would explain why my Dad'd car's main beam is a normal halogen then!

you do get Bi Xenon which is HID for both lights. what i want to know is why people want to install HID on the GP anyway the standard lights are good! well they are 100 times better than my old stilo!:)

you do get Bi Xenon which is HID for both lights. what i want to know is why people want to install HID on the GP anyway the standard lights are good! well they are 100 times better than my old stilo!:)

I couldn't agree more! Decent set of halogen bulbs in mine and I'm happy :) I think the xenon lights look rubbish in the standard reflectors.

Back