Styling Angel Eyes Fitted.

Currently reading:
Styling Angel Eyes Fitted.

i did have to send my first set back as on off the clips was broken on the inside so i couldnt change the beam level :bang: had to take the bumper off and wait for a few days as i had sold my standard lights :( but worth it now its all done

How did you know the clip was broken? I think I might have the same problem then :/ because I can screw all day (lol-believe me I can ;)) and it does'nt do a thing.

How did you know the clip was broken? I think I might have the same problem then :/ because I can screw all day (lol-believe me I can ;)) and it does'nt do a thing.

you screw all day and nothing happens when i screw somthin hapens after about 30 secs :D lol yerrr i had the same problem turned out the clip inside was damaged :( ( i took the head light off and had a good look inside and bits of the clip was moving about inside the unit )

Last edited:
I messed with mine until I had what looked to be a pretty good beam pattern ( tick shaped, high bit to left) and then went to MOT garage to set em up.

Cost me a fiver, but they have pased 2 mot's now :D. I would say though, the beams, as legal as they are, dont seem to radiate any extra light, like normal lights do.. I nearly cleaned a cyclist up because I couldnt see him in the headlights lol.

I would like some brighter bulbs for the halo rings. They are really crap compared to what you see on BMW's etc.. Would be nice to be able to actually see the rings in daylight!.

In addition to my post above, I didnt use the big grey knob for adjustment, inside it, there is a 4mm hex screw. This is the adjuster. This, along with the phillips screw adjuster and a bit of time, will enable you to obtain a decent beam pattern. Then nip to a garage and have em check em for you. Make sure you tell the mechanic about the grey knob adjuster, or he'll assume the same as everyone else. :)

MOT station did it £15 - sorted. :)

I bought some chrome angel eyes for my grande punto and your right, the halos are dull and cant be seen in daylight and can only be seen at night and they not bright.

Also when i took my car to the mot station to have them aligned, the guy said to me they wont align and i need to return them back.

do you know if its the philip screw or the white plastic hexagon knob to align them coz the mot tester played about with the philip screw and it just kept on turning.

In addition to my post above, I didnt use the big grey knob for adjustment, inside it, there is a 4mm hex screw. This is the adjuster. This, along with the phillips screw adjuster and a bit of time, will enable you to obtain a decent beam pattern. Then nip to a garage and have em check em for you. Make sure you tell the mechanic about the grey knob adjuster, or he'll assume the same as everyone else. :)

Is the 4mm hex screw the long screw inside the plastic knob?

aaaah I WAS WONDERING WHAT THAT WAS, so its the hex screw along with the philip screw that needs adjusting to get the beam leveled.

Because when i took my car to the garage, the mot tester played around with the philip screw only and it adjusted a little higher but not enough to get it leveled to pass mot, so should i take it back and this time tell him about the 4mm hex screw that comes out of the plastic knob and to adjust that along with the philip screw?

Back