Styling Angel Eyes and ala lexus tail lights

Currently reading:
Styling Angel Eyes and ala lexus tail lights

sjladopoulos

Son of the Propeller.
Has anyone seen Angel eyes for the B? looking desperately but cant find anything...

Has anyone seen after market rear lights Lexus style or just plain white?

I saw the new BMW 3 series coupe with the standard Angel eyes and gotta confess, its absolutely an eye catcher!!!

Nope no chance of getting them for a Barchetta at the mo. Below is the best I could find for Fiat: Click for link

You might be able to retro fit some if you can get the ring off the light without braking it and fit it to the B. Can be done I think but no one has ever had a go as far as I know.

Might be able to find a retro kit from some place 2.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

(n)

sjladopoulos if you dare put lexus style lights on the back and angel eyes on the front the rest of the forum will hunt you down and ridicule you!!! :p

What next under car lighting? neon washer jets? light on the top of the aerial? :bang: :bang: :bang:

GET A GRIP MAN - and until you calm down and begin to think straight again keep away from the RipMax catalogue!!! :(

Don't get off people...:mad:
I was never planning to create a fast and the furious Barchetta..
I just saw the very elegant angel eyes TYPE of lights the new BMW 3 Series Coupe has and wanted something like that and not something like a hill billy civic!!!!
As for the tail lights I wanted to see if there are any with white color to match the silver of the car but not really lexus lights like the ones available for saxos.

From all the people here, believe me:cool: , I m the most conservative and want to keep the B as original as possible. Otherwise its future classic potential will be ruined.(n)

Photoshop preview of what I meant
(y)

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 55
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 41
OK-OK I will let you off!!! Understand what you are looking to achieve - I think that the back lights could work but I have to say that the angel eye's look pants!!!

I have replaced my front sidelight bulbs with quad LED's and they look great in the dark - not quite angel eye's but looks individual...........then I replaced the OEM headlight bulbs with a HID system, more 'cos the B is my daily drive so it was a safety issue but again looks good!!!

Give it some thought...........?

I had a second look at the rear and I think it cant get any better than it already is.

The front angel eyes though, as you said, if done RIGHT may be nice in combination with an HID xenon kit. I will try to have an "inside" view at the BMW and see how they do it. If it can be done then i might just give it a try.
Under all circumstances though, the result must look elegant and not pants!

I ll let you know the moment I have any more details.(y)

I had a second look at the rear and I think it cant get any better than it already is.

The front angel eyes though, as you said, if done RIGHT may be nice in combination with an HID xenon kit. I will try to have an "inside" view at the BMW and see how they do it. If it can be done then i might just give it a try.
Under all circumstances though, the result must look elegant and not pants!

I ll let you know the moment I have any more details.(y)

Good man - glad you have seen the sense in leaving the rear alone!!! Now about those angle eyes................

I was chatting to the Doc today, I would like to blank the front indicators off and move them into the headlight assembly, not too sure how hard it would be to do but I think it would look great......

HI
I had my headlamp unit apart, no problem it all just unscrewed and has rubber seals to seal it all back up, I am a new member and it was the first thing I had to do because the light was a little broken inside.

My tuppenny worth is that the light mods look gash...but then thats my opinion. I put in a set of ice white HID's in the dipped and 4 led white bulbs in the dipped..similar to above..looks good. But then thats my opinion. :D

Post some pics when you do it.

Dont know much about the B but on the rears couldnt you just tint them with tint spray for the 'darker effect'?

Back