An Ebay Question

Currently reading:
An Ebay Question

I only allow people to pay by cheque (although I offer a veriety of services for ca$h :p )... never had any problems with dodgy cheques, nor paying by cheque.

Well I am going to trust him, but if he fails to deliver I will be taking it up with my bank, ebay and the police.

Here's the covering letter I have sent:

Mr Wong, 04/07/2005

Please find included the payment for eBay item number: 5786099072, Vibe BlackBox 2 amplifier 600W RRP £200. The cheque is made out for £112.99, which is higher than the agreed £109.99, because I would like you to send it with postal insurance so that I am absolutely guaranteed to receive it (had problems in the past with the Post-Office ‘losing’ one of my parcels).

Just to confirm, my home address is:

Mr David Willis

Thank you,

Dave

posh covering letter mine consist of item number and cheque amount. Please let me know when despatched ;)

I wont allow local pick up and only accept cheques. but my feedback isnt hidden... I've never had a problem paying by cheque.

I usually send a bit of ripped off paper scrap saying item number and chequed enclosed Regards Paul.....

you told me u would stop him posting it because you knew banks dont take no risk over ebay or will not trace anything because thats what paypals for
n lmao like tht post joe

Back