An Ebay Question

Currently reading:
An Ebay Question

It will be fine! Nobody will provide you with their address and try and steal a highly tracable £100...

I don't like the sound of no local pickup either :( Sounds dodgy to me so if you are goign to send a cheque I qould ensure you get a working phone number and real address before you send it ie. he's not asking you to send it to a PO box or anything.

Not read all the posts got bored :p

But as i work at a bank, ask him were he banks ... then goto that bank with the details and pay into his account. If he banks at Natwest and messes you about al sort him :p

all you should need is his name and post code and tell the cashier that you're paying it in for an eBay item, tbh alot do this now

Any Probs give me a shout

Stu

ahh ffs it will be fine! Lots of people hate paypal for several reasons:

It's ****
It's expensive
Buyer protection is ****
It's ****

Cheques may be slow but the buyer pays the stamp, you have an actual address to go to.

The bloke has 20 feedback, all positive, more than you.

Cheques are easily traced through the bank.

Nobody would bother for £100 to rip you off, especially given a cheque

You will have an address for him

The item he is sellling is not out of sync with everything else he has sold/is selling.

Nor me, which is another thing I forgot to mention, I had a bad experience picking up and item (tyres...the bloke was a complete weirdo) and don't in practise allow it if i can get away with it.

Back