An Ebay Question

Currently reading:
An Ebay Question

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
That was my worry, he said that his feedback is 100% and he does not want to lose that, but I can't actually check his feedback :confused: Says 100% but I can't see what they said, makes me suspicious. My cheque book is from HSBC with a student account so I very much doubt I have the protection you guys stated. Arrrgghhhh what should I do? If it was £30 then I wouldn't mind but it's over £100 :(

Can't you ask him to do cash on delivery using a courier company. I think you can still do it. They collect payment when they deliver goods.

It's been a while, so they may not offer this service anymore.

Why does it sound funny? I don't have Paypal and I have bought things and payed by cheque and everything has been alright. I have also sold a few things and people also have sent me cheques, I said to them that it would have to clear before I sent the goods out as the person the other side could quite easily cancel the cheque before it is cashed and then get the goods or the cheque may bounce and they would still get the goods.

Back