An Awesome Watch Bling-Bling!

Currently reading:
An Awesome Watch Bling-Bling!

Paul, you are such a woman, soooooo niave, a genuine one retails at £2650, replicas sell between £150 and £250, do you think they need to be told?

you're always stalking my auctions, why? You said you needed a job, how about a counterfiet officer? :D

Originally posted by twincamms
Paul, you are such a woman, soooooo niave, a genuine one retails at £2650, replicas sell between £150 and £250, do you think they need to be told?
Yes, otherwise it is fraud surely [?]

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Why don't people buy a decent watch and not a replica then?!

I stalk them because it's funny - honestville and you're selling dodgy watches without saying so! lol How about the bad feedback you have had in the past on this matter?!

Counterfiet officier would be good - catch people like you out! I might buy it just to moan at you! lol.

If it sells for 2k, what would you do then? You need to actually say it's not a genuine item, it even has the correct tag!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

You two worry me! :D

If you use the words, fake, copy, replica, reproduction, etc, Ebay are legally bound to remove the item under counterfiet laws, and they do, so you have to advertise it without using these words, BUT, my auction clearly states 'ask any questions prior to bidding' and people usually email me any questions or concerns they have are always told the truth, hence the term, 'Honestville'.

I'm providing a service that people want, if the 'real' companies weren't legalised criminals charging extortionate amounts of money for items that really aren't worth it then people wouldn't buy fakes would they?

Example, my mate travels to Thailand once a month, he buys football shirts and brings them back for sale in the UK. Now 'originals' cost between £25-£50, he can bring you any current shirt back for between £12-£14 (and he makes 250% profit on each shirt), now this is the interesting bit, the shirts come from the same factories and are made by the same impoverished people who are paid 40p a day to stitch and sew those shirts together. The only difference is you pay for yours at JJB Sports and it has gone through the 'correct' legal channels, the ones my mate sells are not legal but came from the same production line.

Now who are the criminals? It's the corporates, not the Del Boys. Either way the people making these things still get paid minimal amounts of money and are exploited. But the big corporates make millions and don't care for the people who have made their product. So if it makes you feel good, go out there and buy your 'originals'and line the pockets of real thieves! [^]

Ooh, it's too early in the morning for this, I could go on but I won't, you get the picture, ramble over!

We worry we, lol.

Say for instance I wanted a Rolex watch. I come onto eBay, do a search, and find one with minutes left to run. I would possibly snipe for it, and potentially win it i.e. no time to go into emails to confirm 'is this real?'. I would come away thinking I got a real bargain.....

Obviously, whoever wins it, I presume you tell them straight after by email that it is fake, before accepting payment.

Personally, I don't wear a watch, nor wear 'designer' clothes, fake or otherwise. That is my choice :)

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

TC, i refuse to argue back, Stu will do that for me and you know you're being naughty anyway!

However, why do RM insist on not bothering to try and deliver a parcel and then just bring the "you were out" the following day backdated? Is it simply to improve statistics? It's happened 10 times now and I am going to postw*tch about it, I am sick and tired of having to go to the post depot (with stupid opening times) despite being at home and able to accept the parcel on the day they quote they tried to deliver it....

OT I know but you work for RM so might be able to shed some light on who has this done.

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Paul - how about getting a card through the door to say Parcelforce have tried to deliver a package, you ring them to say "I'll collect it tomorrow from your depot" to which you get a yes reply.

Drive into centre of town to collect parcel and.......
"I'm sorry sir, we can't find it. It must have gone back out in the van"

Drive home luckily in time to meet Parcelforce bloke at the door, he explains that he was told to re-deliver the parcel, there's even a label on it to say to do so!

You can't get the staff you know....

Pete.

Links: 1242cc cinq, turbo cinq, Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group, Clubcento

Paul, you really must learn to differentiate between arguments and debates/discussions!

Royal Mail? Puh! My only explanation is this, if a business gets rid of 30,000 dedicated loyal and trained Postman and replaces them with 15,000 Agency Casuals, which change on a daily basis; the public can only expect a crap service! You watched Dispatches documentary didn’t you?

Postw*tch/Postcomm, you may as well walk out into the street and talk to a lamp post, you won’t get any joy from them, trust me!

oh btw; you were right, post office didn't even reply. I'll contact the regulator now. I like talking to inanimate objects ;)

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Good luck Paul, they won't do anything either, I've used them myself to make a complaint about the service I get as a customer from Royal Mail, they talk the talk, but like most organisations they don't do the walk......................

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=twincamms&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

:(|)

Re: An interesting auction!

Lovely tie pin TC. Not for me though. If you had a punto one then defs.
It should sell for crap loads though.

£16 for the ram was areet.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Re: An interesting auction!

Clayton said:
Nice locations - "Honestville", well it isnt very honest saying that is where you are from is it!! haha
Don't get him started, lol. I think everyone mentions this to him at some stage, but his feedback is so good that people can look beyond that. Although I would still be slightly wary ;) [joke]

Back