An astonishing rebuild of an Alfa Romeo Ducato Spider.

Currently reading:
An astonishing rebuild of an Alfa Romeo Ducato Spider.

J333EVO said:
this is huge, but even if you just flick through the many many pics of the build it really is amazing what this guy is doing, Alfa Romeo Ducato Spider with 400bhp small block Ford V8 fitted, his other cars are pretty darn (American sire rubbed off on me) good as well.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=16373&page=1&pp=15

Aaron.
that took some reading:eek:
that brock guy works at hell of a rate. and the hours he puts in work:eek: amazing guy. and an amazing car when completed. only thing is why not bring the wheels out to improve handling ? :)

sumplug said:
that took some reading:eek:
that brock guy works at hell of a rate. and the hours he puts in work:eek: amazing guy. and an amazing car when completed. only thing is why not bring the wheels out to improve handling ? :)

and then you end up with something with god-forsaken arches :rolleyes:

kepp the classic shape, if your gonna make it ugly, you might aswell have the Ford the bits came from :p

Blimey!! :worship:

11.jpg

12.jpg

amazing stuff!

GhostWKD said:
Blimey!! :worship:

11.jpg

12.jpg

amazing stuff!
that is one narrow axle. i think it will induce torque wind-up and make the back end very nervous. thats why i suggested a wider track.:)

GhostWKD said:
But if he gets the weight distribution right, shouldnt be *that* bad, think i read something about the way he was planning it is expecting understeer if anything
to stop wind-up, the engine on a car can be fitted so thats its off centre. its a trick some of the drag racers did a while back.:)

raton_laveur said:
The Alfa Spider is a Duetto. A Ducato is a Fiat van...
well spotted.(y)
i will go and stand in the corner. fancy not seeing that mistake!
ARRON!!

Back