Amp, Sub and speakers... click for more info.

Currently reading:
Amp, Sub and speakers... click for more info.

phillip_style

Right in my car i have my old but reliable cd player which is:

Sony CDX-S2000.
And Im going to buy an amp and a couple 6x9 for my parcel shelf of my fiat sei.

Just would really like some advice what amp and speakers to go for also if needed will replace the standard fiat sei speakers that are mounted into the dash.

Dont really want to go crasy with my money so any idea's?

Cheers,
Phil

Junk rear speakers. Spend the money on the front end instead.

What sort of music do you listen to?

I listen to mainly rock/metal also a little bit of oldies like 70's and 80's and a tiny bit of garage.
Mostly rock/metal and grunge tho.

do you use your boot in the sei? if not get a sub and amp i nthe boot, some 16cm co-axels in the shelf and some 16cm components upfront amped.

Yeah thats what i plan to do but i need some advice on what amps and 16's etc etc.
Also a pair or 10cms for the front!

(y)

depends on the size off your budget fella. in mine sei i have a 10" jbl sub in boot with a jbl amp. then running off head-unit original front speakers and some 16cm components (the new Fli ones) in a new shelf. Oh and a mini fridge lol

Soon to build custom front door pockets for another set of components to be run from an amp.

Well as cheap as possible really. I mean i know it depends how much on the make and specs but i really dont know where to start.

I got a Fli Trap Active 12" for about £70 an dit fits in my Sei boot fine. I mainly heavy metal, rock, hardcore (the shouting kind :p) with a bit of electronic stuff, and it sounds great :)

In such a small car i see no point in the rear shelf, i tried placing some bacl there, but as the car is so small, theres no need/point.

I'd focus on a sub, and just better fronts if it was me.....hang on...that is what im in the process of doing lol....had the sub for a while, just need new fronts.

KRistian

Cool well the only thing i know i need my amp to have is 4 channels with two of them bridgeable.

What wattage is your amp?

ive got a 10" JBL sub in a custom box in my boot with a 4 channel JBL amp powering that and the 6.5" infinity components in custom door builds

Attachments

• car boot 008.jpg
    car boot 008.jpg
    906.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 07082006047.jpg
    07082006047.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 22
Back