General alternator for punto mk2b sporting ?

Currently reading:
General alternator for punto mk2b sporting ?

daryn

Punto Sporting 1.4 '04 :)
hey
car was in getting its timing belt done today,
one of the helpful technicians looked at a noise my car was making, and said it was the bearings of the pulley on the alternator, therefor i have to get a new alternator and pulley,

they quoted 260 supplied and fitted, and that was arnold clark fiat.

ive had a look on the internet, and saw alternators for 197.. so is 260 quite cheap ?

or can u recommend anywhere else ?

im also looking for rear shocks for it too.. there deterioating, it would be of help if u could tell me where to get these both parts cheap ?

thanks

turns out the shock absorbers dont need done, thats just arnold clark being money grabbers i guess..

alternators getting done tomorrow, for 208 pounds.. big saving from the 260 arnold clark wanted..

yeah thanks, ill keep that in mind, guy said im not needing them done just now anyway..

are ur alloys powdercoated or sprayed ?
cheers

yeah they look **** hot, i was thinkin on gettin mine done matt black, shiny black or grey like yours, not sure :-?

p.s i got my alternator fixed, and the car sounds even better, instead of the whining i was gettin from the faulty alternator, so i know what the car actually should sound like now :) .. cheers for ur help on the shocks..

Back