Technical almost given up

Currently reading:
Technical almost given up

only had my chinq sporting for a few months but i'm almost about to give up and sell it

electrical problems, brake light switch knackered, windscreen washer broken and engine overheated, head gasket and fan switch replaced - which didn't fix the problem so now it's in for a new radiator

bah! last car i had had less problems than this in over 4 years

it's fun when it's going though

please help remind me why i should keep the cinq

keep it because they're fun, cheap to insure and good on fuel. And you've just spent loads on it.. so you know them bits wont need doing again :)

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

you are right

but i got this newer car in order to not have all these problems!

only ever really had old bangers in the past that you expect to go wrong

should have listened to everyone when they said don't get a fiat

i do love my cinq though

new radiator was avoided

turns out it was faulty wiring (surprise surprise) and the fan was intermittently not coming on when it should have been

fingers crossed that'll be all the trouble out of the way for a while now

not to froget the girl that was a passenger in one of the Cinq's who wants to sell her Ford Ka and get a Sei!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

I really want one, i think because of the reliability problems i will keep my punto and have a cinq as a second car because it wouldnt be a problem if it was off the road, and i can tinker ;) with it in the garage.

When i have the money i am gonna get one, just gotta get out of debt first, hopefully i will have one by next year with turbo :D

---------------------
Broom Yellow
Punto Sporting
---------------------

Good on ya Tony!
You just have to look at a Cento to realise why you have one. Despite their technical difficulties, they're so damn fun!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Back