Styling almost done nw.....

Currently reading:
Styling almost done nw.....

paint practically finished.

close up has flake but the front end picture is before flake. hopefully shud b dun by the welsh car show.......

next step MOT.

Attachments

• flake.JPG
    flake.JPG
    806.5 KB · Views: 31
  • white.JPG
    white.JPG
    734.8 KB · Views: 29
no m8 it's 1 of my m8s who's doin it 4 me. we had a bit of an issue with the roof tho. i came in this mornin and told him that i wanted no white bits of paint showing thru the glitter. i then looked at the bonnet in the above photo, decided to do it like that and really pissed him off. so, out came the thinners to strip the paint to re-do the roof, and spilt it all down the driver door and rear quarter pannel. now instead of re-doing 1 panel we have to do 3!!! gutted!

tom johnston said:
no m8 it's 1 of my m8s who's doin it 4 me. we had a bit of an issue with the roof tho. i came in this mornin and told him that i wanted no white bits of paint showing thru the glitter. i then looked at the bonnet in the above photo, decided to do it like that and really pissed him off. so, out came the thinners to strip the paint to re-do the roof, and spilt it all down the driver door and rear quarter pannel. now instead of re-doing 1 panel we have to do 3!!! gutted!

Ooops lol I agree I would have been gutted but you've got to be 100% happy with it really. Mine may be getting some spray work on it but it's a long way off and will probably never happen, unless I get my hands on a compressor and somewhere to spray it.

Back