124 Spider (Classic) Almost Barn find

Currently reading:
124 Spider (Classic) Almost Barn find

spidersteve

Hey all, new to forum and I see new things on the horizon. My 78 124 spider was bought about 20 yrs. ago at the neighbors horse property.
I stole for a big $700 price tag and it was a ragtop in great shape; no body issues, ran good, good tires. There was a chicken sitting in passenger seat with an old pair of cowboy boots. When I drove it to my house I found a half dozen eggs in the passenger side of car. Call that a plus.
I put new rings in it. rebuilt Weber a couple times. Just painted it and new upholstery. Photos forthcoming.

Hey all, new to forum and I see new things on the horizon. My 78 124 spider was bought about 20 yrs. ago at the neighbors horse property.
I stole for a big $700 price tag and it was a ragtop in great shape; no body issues, ran good, good tires. There was a chicken sitting in passenger seat with an old pair of cowboy boots. When I drove it to my house I found a half dozen eggs in the passenger side of car. Call that a plus.
I put new rings in it. rebuilt Weber a couple times. Just painted it and new upholstery. Photos forthcoming.

Wow, would love to see photos i have jus done a 78 fiat spider

Attachments

• 20191019_131122.jpg
    20191019_131122.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 38
Back