Styling Alloys For Punto MK2b

Currently reading:
Styling Alloys For Punto MK2b

riccimouse

Iv have Got Some Alloys Of A Seat 4stud. Dose Anybody Know If they will fit on A Mk2b Punto. Or Will i need some of them Wobble Nuts. I cant Fit the Stud Dimensions on the internet For Seats but ino that My Punto is 4x98.

So there is a chance if there of an older seat, Well im Picking them up 2nite anyways. they are free anyways so im not complaining. If they Fit will have some pickys up!

:)

Didums they didnt fit, Turns out they were off a fiat, however to the the Fat Arse on The Shocks every time i would have gone over a bump they would have ripped the tires off!

Lucky The guy has some of a Fiat Bravo He said i can Have 15"" Should be good.

Didums they didnt fit, Turns out they were off a fiat, however to the the Fat Arse on The Shocks every time i would have gone over a bump they would have ripped the tires off!

Lucky The guy has some of a Fiat Bravo He said i can Have 15"" Should be good.

If they are catching on the shocks why not use some spacers, :)

i was thinking of Spacers, but wouldnt the wheels catch on the arch's. they are wide these wheels i dnt know it that what it like for others but i going bk 2moz to try these others on. if they have a simliar problem then im going to invest in the spacers and put the first set on,

When i arrived i expected them to be shabby but there were really nice 16 spoke.

the second pair where of a fiat COUPE they are 15"" 4 spoke.

either way tho there free so either will do!

Rite picked up my 17" Front Fit Like a glove the Rear are rubbing on the bolt from the shocks. it there away around this or do i just need spacers.

Has anyone else had this problem? how did you get around it? and how much did it cost?

Because getting my car home the rear drivers side tire pratically got ripped open!

its a bit of a ball ache as i cant really turn corners with them on lol.

Please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Just get 5mm spacers, many people have this problem by the sounds of it (me being one of them). You can get away with standard alloy bolts with 5mm and they don't need to be hubcentric as they locate anyway as they are so small

all the wheels are on.

there is just a bolt from the arch i think its of the rear shock that rubbs just above the rim.

i have to get it sorted tomorro anyways goin garage at 9 and i start college at 12 so i hope BSM has spacers in stock!

yea thats wot the wheels will be catching on
the spacers will sort it
spacers are pretty cheap for 5mm so dont pay through the arse for them

hehe did it this morning, Didnt get spacers. took the bolt out of the shock and then grinded the loop in the top of the shock.

They fit like a glove now,

just worried about the wobble nuts :confused:

Back