Alloy Wheel Cleaner

Currently reading:
Alloy Wheel Cleaner

Scotty574

hey.

ive used an alloy wheel cleaner called "Wonder Wheels". the stuff is amazing... gets rid of all the crap of your wheels... its not the cheapest in the world but it not got a bad price.

It works well for normal cleaning even down as far as 10:1 and seems to be safe when the wheels are waxed with the poorboys wheel sealant (not sure on other types)

also, clay, polish and seal them after then makes them far easier to clean and stops you from having to use alloy wheels cleaner in the first place...FK1000p/although mine are currently wearing some SV autobahn:eek:

Is that because it is all you sell?

nope, i sell other brands also, just this is the best i have used

autoglym custom wheel cleaner is also good

gotta be carefull with wheel cleaners tho, as if there is a slight chip in the wheel the acid will get in there, and then peel the laquer off the wheel, and it gets worse from there then

woopy the FK1000 should arrive today if i get chance to go to the sorting office as the so and so put the card through the door...grrr...might do some comparison with the autobahn on the wheels...

I use Bilberry diluted 1:10 on the outsides of the wheels, and roughly 1:4 when they need a thorough clean.

Even though it's a mild cleaner and was diluted it still got my wheels from this;
wheel16.jpg

To this;
wheel32.jpg

Although they still need a de-tarring. :(

Back