General Alloy Wheel Bolts

Currently reading:
General Alloy Wheel Bolts

Hi I have a 2001 1.9 JTD Marea Weekend and I have some 6 spoke alloys to put on (fiat originals) but I dont know if I need longer bolts fiat parts people arnt much help so Ive come to best place to find out. Thanks in anticipation.

Bill

Good luck getting alloy wheel bolts. I've got some on order for a tipo/coupe which i believe will be the same as what you need. There are none in the UK or Italy! Worldwide warehouses are now being searched.

If I manage to find a stash in the mean time I'll be sure to let you know!

These are what you are after...

Image_169_.jpg

P.S. Don't forget to buy a set of Fiat Locking wheel bolts. They're about £15. Means you only need 12x alloy bolts.

Last edited:
Dave I phoned fiat dealer and the reg no. is for punto he says they could be different. The pic of alloys is the same and the bolt measurement only seems to be a couple of mm longer cant tell exactly unless mine was suppose to have alloys on originally I have took a pic of bolt dont know if Ive uploaded it properly. If I knew how long they should be would be a great help. Thanks for your info.

Bill

Attachments

• DCP_0563.JPG
    DCP_0563.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 30
I know I dont want punto bolts but for some reason Dave gave me his reg. no. to phone fiat cause his has alloys as standard but when he looked on computer it was a Punto your pic explains it champion

Last edited:
johnson550 said:
Will other 12x1.25 bolts do if the taper is the proper angle cause there dosent seem to be any proper ones even in italy
Try swift Motor sport Peterlee in stock !!

checked around for all
Motor World west road Newcastle has them on the self

Back