Allowed to make these 'mods'? (Adrian Flux - NU)

Currently reading:
Allowed to make these 'mods'? (Adrian Flux - NU)

robin91

I'm insured on my Punto 2000 Reg 1.2 ELX with Norwich Union through Adrian Flux.. Right now the car is completely standard, but I'd like to possibly make a few 'modifications' to it, that won't effect my premium.

If I keep all the parts standard, but smooth areas of them, is that still classed as standard? For example, if I take the front bumper and smooth off some of the vents on it and then respray in the original car colour, surely that's still standard as it's standard body parts? Obviously I'd tell them I'd done this, but would it affect my premium? Same with things like colour coding door handles, mirrors etc.

And I presume debadging the front and back doesn't effect it?

Cheers guys

Every insurer is different and has different ideas of modifications, best bet is give them a call and tell them what you're planning and see what they say.

:yeahthat: Best to check with them first, insurance companies can be very picky if it comes to paying out.

I'm insured on my Punto 2000 Reg 1.2 ELX with Norwich Union through Adrian Flux.. Right now the car is completely standard, but I'd like to possibly make a few 'modifications' to it, that won't effect my premium.

If I keep all the parts standard, but smooth areas of them, is that still classed as standard? For example, if I take the front bumper and smooth off some of the vents on it and then respray in the original car colour, surely that's still standard as it's standard body parts? Obviously I'd tell them I'd done this, but would it affect my premium? Same with things like colour coding door handles, mirrors etc.

And I presume debadging the front and back doesn't effect it?

Cheers guys

Hi

If you would like to pm me your full name, reference number and contact telephone number and i will arrange for a member of the customer service team to call you back and discuss this.

Cheers

Dan

Back