All not well with Panda!

Currently reading:
All not well with Panda!

Yesterday I gave the Panda a wash and polish. I was amazed to find some overspray on a front bumper trim and wheelarch liner, also some masking tape! Also there is overspray on the front door and rear arch and one of the sills has obviously been resprayed[:(!]. Went to the dealer and he seemed genuinely shocked and apologised etc. I know they havent done it cos they only had it a couple of days, they seem to think Bristol have done it. While I know that many cars get damaged in transport and most owners never realise this the quality of work here is appaling. Anyway they have written a report and someone will inspect the car with me present. Its such a shame as its a wonderful car so that has taken the edge off, but obviously I am very dissapointed;)So far so good!

1987 126 FSM, 12" minilight style wheels, clear rear lights, smoked indicators.
2004 Panda Eleganza.... nice!

Shame!

I love the new Panda, so many mixed opinions on it, but I love it!

banner2.jpg

That's awful nuovopanda! I remember you saying on the other thread it had only done very few miles to get to you and when you buy a brand new car you expect it brand new and sparkling - that's why you pay the premium!

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

Its so hard to decide what to do! If I reject the car, then I have another 3 months wait for a new one and I really need a car! I have told the dealer that if the repair is 100% then I will be happy, however if its not then I will jump up and down...

I have something similar with my stilo, the near side front wing looks as though it has been resprayed, and the alloy has a small amount of overspray on it.

I am waiting to get a paint expert to inspect it. Jamjar (who I bought it off) claim they haven't repaired it, so guess it must have happened at the docks.

The big worry I have is the car HAS been in for bodywork since I took delivery, though the bodyshop say (and I believe them) it is nothing to do with them, you can bet though FIAT will try it on cos of this:(

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Dealer rang on Tuesday to say someone will be inspecting the Panda, but apparently this takes some time! Still, love the little car though:D

Dealer has said they will give me a goodwill gesture and are doing their best at moment. When the guy from Fiat aftercare comes to see it I shall give him some stick!

Back