11022009527.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) All Black MK2 Punto

Introduction

Hey guys, new to this forum

What do u all think of my punto?
take lexars*e lights of personally and lower, abarth side skirts, oh and tint originals remove bump strips but looking good

Ye i sprayed the original rear lights with that savage stuff, didnt turn out too well and in my opinion this looks much better.

I have tried to take off the strips on passenger side but the glue wont come off, any1 got any tips?

Ye i sprayed the original rear lights with that savage stuff, didnt turn out too well and in my opinion this looks much better.

I have tried to take off the strips on passenger side but the glue wont come off, any1 got any tips?

intensive tar and glue remover, let it soak in for a few mins , then gentley massage it off and the glue should come away with it... have you removed the bumping strips yet???

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ye i have removed the strip on the passenger side and removed some of the glue. I only removed it on one side to see how it looked and if i could do it.

i was gonna say be carefull because the laquer is prone to come off with the strips if its not done right

okay on the other side heat the glue up with a hair dryer i know this sounds stupid but its the best way thats how i debadged my boot...
the glue should heat up and come away with the strip.. then you need to put some glue remover on it let it soak in for 10-15 mins then rub it away... then wash the car and give it a quick polish should be perfect

yeah thats the stuff mate

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Properly tinted standard lights look much better than Lexus lights imo. You could always try getting some of these of eBay. They're quite expensive but at least they're a decent finish! (y)

Back