Alfa Mito

Currently reading:
Alfa Mito

More interior pics....

big_AlfaRomeoMi.To_interni_01.jpg

big_AlfaRomeoMi.To_interni_02.jpg

big_AlfaRomeoMi.To_interni_03.jpg

big_AlfaRomeoMi.To_interni_04.jpg

i'm almost afraid to see what the 149 is gonna look like, i'm still in 2 minds about the new alfa style.

i prefer the evil front end of the brera/spider/159

i'm almost afraid to see what the 149 is gonna look like, i'm still in 2 minds about the new alfa style.

i prefer the evil front end of the brera/spider/159

I wouldn't worry. I don't think the Mito face will represent a company face. i think all the Alfa Romeo's will have individual looks :)

nice review thanks (y)

you cant turn the VDC off, or the DST
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the steering issue, imo DST isnt the real problem. the problem is its got grande punto electric steering. everyone knows its mutton dressed as lamb. you cant hide it with gadgets like DST.

its sad that we are entering an age where a variety of computer systems will try to tell you what you should be doing and constantly adjust things on your behalf, but the worst issue is that you cant turn it off. if you want your steering torque to vary depending on the situaiton then fine, but dont force every driver to have it.

imo all this electronic computerised crap should be binned. it wastes money, adds weight, removes driver control and feel, and adds nothing good at all.

other than that the only issue i can see is the 1.4t-jet and its lack of grunt, but you expect that from a puny engine with a turbo. on the plus side you save money on petrol and tax, which is critical to be competitive these days.

i still think its a cool car, and while i wouldnt want to own one i can see myself buying one for the other half one day. as far as girly shopping cars go, this has got to be one of the best ever made.

nice review thanks (y)

you cant turn the VDC off, or the DST
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still think its a cool car, and while i wouldnt want to own one i can see myself buying one for the other half one day. as far as girly shopping cars go, this has got to be one of the best ever made.

Hey! I'm thinking of getting one of these when the Multiair engines and DDCT boxes come out! :p

Anything will be na upgrade from this :p
DSC_5124.jpg

I actually quite like this car and i dont particularry like alfa but i like this.

ironic really when the GP looks bad from every angle except the front.
Not when you consider tha the 8c which it takes styling cues off has a nice sloping front and then they went and raised it to meet pedestrian safety rules and ruined it. If there weren't pedestrian safety rules I reckon the front of the Mito would be much nicer.

Back