Alfa GTA Selespeed ?

Currently reading:
Alfa GTA Selespeed ?

Koa

Free dentistry available
Maybe the wrong place to ask this but its still an italian car ;)

Does anyone know if you can get or will be able to get the 147 GTA in a selespeed version in the UK ?

I know they sell it in italy but there's no option for the UK on the Alfa site.
Also i can't find out if its a 4 or 5 seater ?

And while im at it does anyone have any cars i should be looking out for in the future ?
Nothing too expensive though.. something thats gonna be around the 17-25k range.

TG magazine had a new cars 05 pull out just recently.

Eh, I'd find out if the selespeed is nay good before hunting it down, from carto car they seem to be either great or completely useless.

Liam

I have to say the selespeed box is one of those things that you either like or don't, and after the initial doubts i had before i had my car, I can say that there's no way in the world im going back to driving a manual.
So the option of a semi auto/manual has got to be a factor in my next purchase.
Surely the alfa box will be the same as the fiat ones ?

I know the selespeed box is an extra on the 156GTA. Have you considered the Alfa GT, lovely car and seats 5.

Carlo said:
I know the selespeed box is an extra on the 156GTA. Have you considered the Alfa GT, lovely car and seats 5.
yeah the GT was one which i was looking at but the selespeed version is only a 165bhp 2.0 engine and i was hoping to get more power with the next car rather than taking a slight drop in power. The 3.2 V6 24V is more like what i want, but again no selespeed version for that model in the UK and at nearly £27,200 in standard form the price goes up to £30,200 with the options i would want.
Maybe the 2.0 selespeed version would be OK if i got nige to tune it. :confused:

Back