Technical Air suspension

Currently reading:
Technical Air suspension

Bro Tegla Ben

Hi, my Ducato 2014 multi jet 130 factory fitted air suspension problem compressor not running.
I've just just replaced air compressor air bags and pipes, all with previous faults ( assume air leak caused overrunning of compressor which had ceased and blown main fuse now changed), on turning ignition on and starting the engine the compressor does not run. The two fuses 40 and 7.5 A next to battery are ok. The message on dashboard reads check suspension fault. I have tried Odb2 link with no results. Can anyone please advise or have wiring diagrams please

There is quite a bit of detail in the

Fiat Ducato Training manual GB.pdf​

downloadable from the forum here:

(Page 133 on).

I think you're going to find something that will properly read the codes for any progress, however.

Thanks, yes pretty detailed 😅 found another fuse to no avail and yes some detail for Obd which may help. I need to get Obd reader would you no what model to go for (The garage I used tried but failed to find any thing for suspension)
thanks again I can see it will help in other works I need to address too.

Hi, my Ducato 2014 multi jet 130 factory fitted air suspension problem compressor not running.
I've just just replaced air compressor air bags and pipes, all with previous faults ( assume air leak caused overrunning of compressor which had ceased and blown main fuse now changed), on turning ignition on and starting the engine the compressor does not run. The two fuses 40 and 7.5 A next to battery are ok. The message on dashboard reads check suspension fault. I have tried Odb2 link with no results. Can anyone please advise or have wiring diagrams please
If anyone can help with wiring diagram for the suspension compressor it would be greatly appreciated.

The best diagnostics for the Ducato is Multiecuscan, you down load it to your computer and connect to the obd port with cables and different adapters for different modules like airbag ecu and engine ems. You can get the software direct from Yani (the author of the software) Whom I think is a member of this forum. You can try it for free but limited functionality then pay to licence your copy for full function.

https://www.multiecuscan.net/

And the cables from Daniel, full set

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Alf...496752?hash=item4199e06ef0:g:9bQAAOxyOlhS29dC

Mike

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The best diagnostics for the Ducato is Multiecuscan, you down load it to your computer and connect to the obd port with cables and different adapters for different modules like airbag ecu and engine ems. You can get the software direct from Yani (the author of the software) Whom I think is a member of this forum. You can try it for free but limited functionality then pay to licence your copy for full function.

https://www.multiecuscan.net/

And the cables from Daniel, full set

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Alf...496752?hash=item4199e06ef0:g:9bQAAOxyOlhS29dC

Mike
Thanks Mike will look into it.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks, yes pretty detailed 😅 found another fuse to no avail and yes some detail for Obd which may help. I need to get Obd reader would you no what model to go for (The garage I used tried but failed to find any thing for suspension)
thanks again I can see it will help in other works I need to address too.
Where did you find the fuse for det air suspension?
I haven’t found any fuse marked for air suspension

Hi I have the same problem did u ever find out what the problem was thanks sam

Hi all,
interesting thread. I have the same issue. Any update would be very helpful please.
Thanks in advance

Jon

Hi. I’m not there yet but the report points to a volt drop between components. I’ve been using multieuscan to pump suspension every 3 -4 months. The vehicle has had bad earth issues so fancy that first port of call just need to identify where the cab parts are and associated wires.

1710630623532.jpeg

That’s as far as I have had time for I’m sorry to say. So if anyone can identify where the Aux control H115 & Body control Modual M001are that would help with motivation moving forward. Thanks Ben

Back