Air pistols, advice please

Currently reading:
Air pistols, advice please

Curtis said:
At the moment i have around 7K's worth of gear, 5 rifle's silencers ,scopes ,mounts , a 300bar tank, bags, Night vison , lamps etc etc etc

Nice................................... I only have a springer (SMK) and a PCP (AA S200), a couple of scopes, air pump (which is really quite nice to use), a bag or 2, etc etc :)

chaos said:
Nice................................... I only have a springer (SMK) and a PCP (AA S200), a couple of scopes, air pump (which is really quite nice to use), a bag or 2, etc etc :)

AA 200's are nice rifles

My main rifle is an FAC Theoben Rapid mk2
Or Daystate Mk3 .
I could never go back to a pump after having a bottle , its lazy but so easy (y)

most of it is going to be for sale over the summer and its not being used , not enough weekends in a month:)

Curtis said:
AA 200's are nice rifles

My main rifle is an FAC Theoben Rapid mk2
Or Daystate Mk3 .
I could never go back to a pump after having a bottle , its lazy but so easy (y)

most of it is going to be for sale over the summer and its not being used , not enough weekends in a month:)

My pump's nicer to use than most - its a geared one, which cuts a lot of the effort out. :D

Hellcat said:
Oh on topic I used to club shoot with a Weirach HW80 (i think). Bloody heavy, but you needed the weight to counter the recoil.

Hope it was a Hull Cartridge one ;) Weihrachs are damn fine guns :D

Hellcat said:
Hull Cartridge? That the spring?

No.......HC are the only official importers of Weihrach gear :) If you got to buy a Weihrach, check for the HC stamp :)

HW80's are nice rifles , still good now and they have been sold for years.

Nothing much will touch a tuned one

Back