Tuning Air filter or Airbox?

Currently reading:
Tuning Air filter or Airbox?

Yadash

I'm looking at getting a BMC panel filter to pop into the airbox alongside the cooperman induction mod, question is, should I just go ahead and buy a BMC airbox or K&N induction kit or will the BMC+cooperman mod be adequate for a bit more punch and noise?

Any other mods that might free up a couple of ponies that I should consider?

I'm not aiming for a massive boost, but would like to get my hands dirty and get the panda pushing a bit harder. I understand the ECU's are locked so not much use in investing much anyway.

I'm looking at getting a BMC panel filter to pop into the airbox alongside the cooperman induction mod, question is, should I just go ahead and buy a BMC airbox or K&N induction kit or will the BMC+cooperman mod be adequate for a bit more punch and noise?

Any other mods that might free up a couple of ponies that I should consider?

I'm not aiming for a massive boost, but would like to get my hands dirty and get the panda pushing a bit harder. I understand the ECU's are locked so not much use in investing much anyway.

Best with the cheapest - Cooperman mod. You won't get any more horses either way, but it'll sound like you have.

Agreed. Gaining 2 or so bhp (if that and if noticeable) for £250 isn't worth it IMHO.

The OEM airbox seems pretty well designed to me.

Back