General Air filter drill holes??

Currently reading:
General Air filter drill holes??

Xplode

Hi all

i was chattin to some m8s online and on the cinq the air filter box the one that is fitted as standard on sporting u could easily drill holes to inprove air flow on the front i.e. the bit nearest the bonnet this would also make it sound beafy like an induction kit well people say it would but would it actually make that deeper noise??
btw the holes are min of 20mm!

cheers

Andy

Cinq Sporting//ICE-Sony M600R//10cm Kenwoods//6x9 Sony//JBL GT3-10''sub//JBL GTO2000 amp!!

Yeah it would mate i did it on mine before my induction kit ujust to see what it was like, and it roars like hell! :D:D
Adding a green filter made it roar even more.

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

cool cool mthink i might have to do that then but i am scared of doining it dont suppose anyone has a spare airbox bit that part which says fiat on it?? so if it does sound a little gay i can always go back to normal!

cheers

Andy

Cinq Sporting//ICE-Sony M600R//10cm Kenwoods//6x9 Sony//JBL GT3-10''sub//JBL GTO2000 amp!!

jonna83

Dont supose u want to sell me the air box bit :D:Dpwease
Just the red bit show in the picture!
airbox.jpg

ok cheers i will be lookin foward to ur reply wether its there or not :D[8D]

Back