General ah the joys of an unlowered cinq

Currently reading:
General ah the joys of an unlowered cinq

custard boy said:
right so the turbo's off the road just now :( and im using my old standard cinq(now my flatmates really)
what a joy!! speedbumps?bring em on :D high kerbs? pah just swing that door open as it will clear the pavement no probs
acceleration? okay well nothings perfect ;)

Same here the standard Sei Sporting has opened up a whole new world for me :) I can drive to the local shop now like normal people and visit places i havnt been to for years!! AND...ive got a car with a boot!! :eek:

custard boy said:
right so the turbo's off the road just now :( and im using my old standard cinq(now my flatmates really)
what a joy!! speedbumps?bring em on :D high kerbs? pah just swing that door open as it will clear the pavement no probs
acceleration? okay well nothings perfect ;)

I tried to go somewhere i always take for granted on saturday - had to turn around and come home becuase of speed bumps. :rolleyes:

it's worth it though i'm sure. :slayer:

Slippy said:
I tried to go somewhere i always take for granted on saturday - had to turn around and come home becuase of speed bumps. :rolleyes:

it's worth it though i'm sure. :slayer:

haha, i did warn you mate!!

couple of days after i got the bumper fitted i held up a queue of traffic about 10 cars long because i was doing about 3mph over some speed bumps.

thing is, they couldnt see the front of the car obviously, so they thought i was some kind of super cool granny with a janspeed pipe

i'm normally ok coming onto them, its at the top where the road suddenly levels out. it grounds the car in the middle of the underbelly. had to take one at speed once to be able to get up without getting stuck.

i love my car :D

arc said:
i'm normally ok coming onto them, its at the top where the road suddenly levels out. it grounds the car in the middle of the underbelly. had to take one at speed once to be able to get up without getting stuck.

i love my car :D

awesome....

i couldnt imagine bein this low and on 13's, ive already bugger an exhaust clamp from it scraping, it rubbed the nut away and came loose, and i have a tiny groove in all 4 tyres from them catching on the arches during cornering LMAO (y)

Helz said:
...barely enough room for a weeks food shop in there :(
It's easily enough if you have Tescos deliver it for you! Incidentally, as a certain Wrexham-based forum member works at my nearest Tesco, I wonder if I could arrange it so that he picked my order, and I accidentally ended up with more than I ordered... :rolleyes:
H

mase said:
same here.... the one in basingstoke is ok, but ive got a black mark on the underside of my front apron where it scrapes and the paint has worn away :eek:

Where do you live then Mase? I'm in basingstoke so if your local I'll keep my eyes peeled!

I'm ok as I'm on standard ride hight (for the moment!)

Nick

Back