• 70-74

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-79

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 80

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
So....

You either buy a panda cause there's nothing else on earth you can insure (27% in 18-20) or cause you where 14 in the mid eighties and really fancied one (27% in 30-34 ??? Weirdos! Did you not have that athena poster on the wall of the Lambo???)

Hehe!

Jim (Now 33 but don't look a day over 35, but feel 17 in me panda!)
(ok I'll admit it... I didn't have the Lambo poster and I wanted a panda when I was 17 :p )

30, wanted a Panda and a GSXR1100, had a poster of Kim Wilde (before she became a heifer) on the wall, had stupid Bros haircut, earring and ripped jeans.
:life: :life:

Yep i'm in the weirdos section. Never had the Lambo poster, had the almost dressed lady in the american football protective gear one.
Have the nice fast car not a lambo but more fun, but would need 2 jobs for the fuel bill so the Panda fits the bill just nice.

Good on fuel, fun to drive, never gets stuck and very east to work on / tinker with.

Steve said:
This is amusing. Why would any self-respecting 30 something choose to drive a Fiat Panda??
It's worth it just to irritate the drivers of very expensive and fast cars in town traffic...

As an aside, is it worth running another poll (again) to see how many Panda drivers are sinister :eek:
that is to say using the left hand to write with?

=============

Later-

found the original poll again, still alive and well, living in "general, put it to the vote".

Shame it seems to have lost the "poll" figures.

Last edited:
People seem to get all sensible in their 40s. Then they get to their 50s and have a massive Panda regression. Pandafan should comment on that

My first year was £960 third party only! With Privilege. It was £800 odd with pass plus. A quote a few months later I got a quote from Endsleigh and Liverpool Victoria which were slightly cheaper, however their quotes with a year's NCD are higher than Privilege.

Insurance is bloody ridiculous. It's especially annoying when someone drives into your car (when parked) and your insurer won't give you any help because you chose their cheapest policy. :rolleyes:

Ho hum.

After Uni I should have racked up a nice pile of no claims for something more exotic. I'll keep Rufus as a toy, though, unless someone desperately wants him. :D

Back