again, no cure for cancer was lost....

Currently reading:
again, no cure for cancer was lost....

Venters

bairns, not bombs.
I've never buzzed petrol on purpose before. Did it by accident once when syphoning petrol out a car once. It was horrible like being drunk on about 25 pints.

I did however buzz lighter gas a couple times when I was 15 or so, cant really remember what it was like tho. That was back when it was easier to buy it out the local shop than alcohol. The stupid things you do as a kid.

I've never buzzed petrol on purpose before. Did it by accident once when syphoning petrol out a car once.

Me too....swolled abit to much & stank of petrol every time I burped for days which wasn't good along with the 'dodgy' stomach:(

Oh well teach me to nick petrol from the parents car while they were away on holiday:rolleyes:

dan_in_darlo

Banned
Me too....swolled abit to much & stank of petrol every time I burped for days which wasn't good along with the 'dodgy' stomach:(

Oh well teach me to nick petrol from the parents car while they were away on holiday:rolleyes:

lolol theifing bugger lol

arseofbox

Principality Retained :)
Ive never managed to swallow petrol cos I cant stand the fumes in high concentrations. With that in mind, each time Ive tried to siphon a tank, Ive failed miserably!

jug

blessed are the apostates
boffing loads of butane was standard practice when i was 11-15, no one died.