aftershock and... quickly!

Currently reading:
aftershock and... quickly!

arc

this is where i stand
Off out soon to an aftershock party at the union, i dont normally drink the stuff - whats safe to drink along side it? Last time i drank my normal double JDs and coke, and the results werent pretty :(

So, whats safe - bluewkd?

the only thing to drink along side aftershocks is aftershocks....anything else is leathal....and not in a good way..in a messy way :yuck: :eek:

Beer...I tend to chase beer with aftershock (maybe double) if out on a drinking mission ;)
But I only tend to last 5 or so cycles...:eek:

Ooh, a good bit of advice listen to "Morning, Night and Day" by New Order off their new thing...it appears to be about addiction, plus I think it could give you something interesting to think about in the morning whilst caressing a stinking hangover

How about a ladyboy? That's Gin, Baileys and Bitter? then wash it all down with the aftershock mmmmm :p
I went on a 18-30 holiday a couple of years ago (fun but NEVER again)
and we played Sambuca rules Bowling, that is if the ball goes in the gutter you have to down a flaming sambuca, if you score a strike you have two !!
Obviously our team was crap to begin with, and after a good 10 sambucas I think the pro's would be struggling :D
Anyway we lost and had to drink a lady boy, I was retching up lumpy curdled baileys crap for the next two days. Yummy

pinin__prestatyn said:
How about a ladyboy? That's Gin, Baileys and Bitter? then wash it all down with the aftershock mmmmm :p
I went on a 18-30 holiday a couple of years ago (fun but NEVER again)
and we played Sambuca rules Bowling, that is if the ball goes in the gutter you have to down a flaming sambuca, if you score a strike you have two !!
Obviously our team was crap to begin with, and after a good 10 sambucas I think the pro's would be struggling :D
Anyway we lost and had to drink a lady boy, I was retching up lumpy curdled baileys crap for the next two days. Yummy

:yuck: that was WAAAAAAAY too much information!

I suppose not being a drinker I shouldn't comment, but on the occasions that I do drink, I find mxing drinks is fine as long as you stick to only spirits, but I guess everyone's body reacts differently.

Last edited:
Back