Styling Aftermarket seats in 100HP?

Currently reading:
Styling Aftermarket seats in 100HP?

miksfiatpanda

I'm looking for aftermarket seats and honestly I don't know where to start. All I need is something that's lower and prefferably further away from the pedals than the standard seat. I don't need, nor will I fit in sport bucket seats. What are my options? What will even fit in a panda?

go to the fiat dealership and try the latter panda seats. They have a different height adjustment.

They will need modifying . There's got to be a dozen threads or more on the 500 seats which is the same mod

further away.

I am 6'2" and not fully back in a standard Panda 1.2/1.1

are you sure there isnt a toy stuck in the rail ?

Thanks, I was actually thinking about trying new Panda or Abarth seats which are both options I considered but I don't think they adress my conserns i.e. if I'm going to spend money on aftermarket seats, I want them to be lower. I'm 6'4", it's not uncomfortable but the steering wheel is very much between my knees which sometimes makes turning more difficult than it should be

Thanks, I was actually thinking about trying new Panda or Abarth seats which are both options I considered but I don't think they adress my conserns i.e. if I'm going to spend money on aftermarket seats, I want them to be lower. I'm 6'4", it's not uncomfortable but the steering wheel is very much between my knees which sometimes makes turning more difficult than it should be

I have heard that the Abarth seats are slightly lower. If you are on Facebook join the Fiat Panda 100hp Uk page and ask the question there. Lots of people have them fitted.

The later pandas have a true height adjustment instead of the tilt back

whether it gives anymore room I have no idea. I'd go to a dealership and seat in one.

The 595 fronts are relatively straight forward to fit in the 169; just one bracket needs changing.

The rears are a bit more involved; you'll need the bottom seat belt bar from the 595 (which bolts straight in) and also the 595 hinges (again all bolts in)

The hardest part is the striker plates to keep the rear parts of the seats clipped back. I ended up using the standard ones but redrilling them to move their position. I have to slam the seats back quite hard but they clip in and stay secured fine

Back