General Aftermarket remote locking multipla

Currently reading:
General Aftermarket remote locking multipla

HUBBA260648

Hi, wondering if anybody has fitted an aftermarket remote kit to their central locking on the multipla sx jtd 105.

I have purchased a universal kit of ebay.....from hong kong. i'm going to attempt to fit it when it comes. has anyone any experience of fitting one?
if so lease let us know.

i'll be posting back how i got on, again any help would be good.:bang:

I know that you can get the Meta m20/1 relay and remotes from fiat and a company on the internet but they both want £75+. :eek:

:cry: the kit i have just bought has cost me £3.00 & £9.00 pp. So i'm prepared for some sweat and tears.

If ur after proper fiat parts pop over the scrapy on hayling island and take one off there cars should be cheaper if not there is one one in borehunt witch deals with crash repair hat happened to the galaxy kit u was gonna try

nah not me with the galaxy kit. my previous car was a galaxy and that was a pile of sh!t. Any one that fits galaxy parts to their motor needs their head reading. might pop to hayling in mo.

nah not me with the galaxy kit. my previous car was a galaxy and that was a pile of sh!t. Any one that fits galaxy parts to their motor needs their head reading. might pop to hayling in mo.

Must have been some one else let me no how ya get on

Did one on a mondeo a few years ago, got the kit off ebay, It helped having aa haynes for the wiring diagram for the mondeo but of course there isn't one for the multipla.
Didn't take long to fit and came with a snazzy blue flashing led for the dash.
I will have a look through my ebay history to see if I can recall the model I bought as it worked very well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REMOTE-KEYLES...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa88dc8a1

this is the same model as I bought, was a few years ago now but it worked very well nd can recommend it...

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
easy .wonderful. anyone with basic diy can do it!!!!

the web site below shiows you a wiring diagram of the fiat multipla central looking diagram and how it works on the pre 2002 and 2002>
https://sites.google.com/site/fiatmultipla/Home/repairs

i wired it to pre 2002

any one need a hand or help just shout!!

below is the person i purchased the kit. first impresions i would get his kits .ebay

Member ID wgx666888 ( Feedback score of 413
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

100% Positive feedback

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
easy .wonderful. anyone with basic diy can do it!!!!

the web site below shiows you a wiring diagram of the fiat multipla central looking diagram and how it works on the pre 2002 and 2002>
https://sites.google.com/site/fiatmultipla/Home/repairs

i wired it to pre 2002

any one need a hand or help just shout!!

below is the person i purchased the kit. first impresions i would get his kits .ebay

Member ID wgx666888 ( Feedback score of 413
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

100% Positive feedback

Cheers HUBBA260648 (y)

- was the existing loom in the vehicle already pre-wired and did you use it ?
- - if so did it go through the ECU without a problem ?

Last edited:
hi ya yeah, no problem with ecu. the only thing i'm stuck on is the indicators getting them to flash. i have installed a siren, but wish the indicators to flash at the same time. this weekend went to pot, as wife fell off a wall......

any way hope fully this week i shall get over the indicators.

the wiring was purly adding to the original. The remote kit is like adding an additional switch.

I shall hopefully post a diagram of the wiring with the kit. someone hopefully will show me how to post a diagram on the forum.

Last edited:
hi ya yeah, no problem with ecu. the only thing i'm stuck on is the indicators getting them to flash. i have installed a siren, but wish the indicators to flash at the same time. this weekend went to pot, as wife fell off a wall......

any way hope fully this week i shall get over the indicators.

the wiring was purly adding to the original. The remote kit is like adding an additional switch.

I shall hopefully post a diagram of the wiring with the kit. someone hopefully will show me how to post a diagram on the forum.

Cheers mate, sorry about the missus, tell the good lady .. .. less of the ' falling down water ' in future :D

Have you had any progress with this installation? I am looking into installing a remote locking on my Multipla 00. If you have any pictures of your installation it would be greatly appciciated.

Back