Technical After Market Horn...panda 100hp.

Currently reading:
Technical After Market Horn...panda 100hp.

This is where I installed mine:
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1657&ppuser=12520

Blue splice/T connector in the loom, wrapped it back up with insulation tape (self-amalgamating would be preferable but I couldn't find any at the time) and a few cable ties to keep the loom/tape together.

Well worth doing, it's not stupidly loud but significantly more so than the standard horn.

Last edited:
In the past i've always fabricated brackets to hold the horns, but went for the quick solution of tie-wrapping, they won't fall off but i'l periodically check to see if they are wearing the pipes they are attached to

Attachments

• 040320081008.jpg
    040320081008.jpg
    825.2 KB · Views: 122
Hi,

Basically I've decided the Panda's horn is ridiculously quiet to the point of dangerous (especially for a "spirited" driver such as myself who may come up on some people faster than they think in my lowly Panda) so I after reading this thread I've bought myself a Compact Nautilus... My question is, does the Panda 100HP have a hot lead to the horn or a ground lead to the horn?

I've never done anything like this before (except fit my new head unit) so I'm a bit of a noob so need all the help I can get!

Thanks

Just extend the wires from the original horn to where you're putting the new one. Already runs through a relay, mine's in regular use (!) and still working fine.

I'm after a new horn but want to put it in the same place as the old one.. I was thinking of a compact one like the Stebel Nautilus Ultra Compact Air Horn. Any ideas if it'll fit?

Back