General after 2 years.....

Currently reading:
General after 2 years.....

.................and no airbag lights, i get it all the time now flickering on and off when it feels like it.

Tried the usual remedies and it goes off for about a day, then it starts off again. great.

Just when the stilo was doing me proud.

Also not happy that a local tool supplier spent ages sourcing me a rear brake calliper wind back tool, to find out it doesnt fit.

Hi BBS
You know about the connector above the rear wheel arch don't you?
I'd try to eliminate which connection may be causing the problem by just working on one at a time and see which one causes the light to be extinguished, remembering you'll need 3 clean starts to clear the warning.

Rear brake wind back tool is only £18 from Fiat or the universal cube type is available on Ebay and you now they will fit

Central heating pump £35 B & Q

Last edited:
cheers guys, i know its the connector under the front passenger seat coz i fiddle with it and the light goes out.

Car is going into a local garage for rear brakes to be done as yet again the local fiat dealership wont order the tool, & the noise off the rear brakes when they're hot indicates change me now.

Apart from that, its looking good, caked in its winter coat of crap already!

Dont forget the radiator key to bleed the rads... £0.49p from Focus ;)

Cheapskate? Moi?
Have to admit family bitch about the cold this time of year but i just send them outside to fell a few trees so say for the fire. Warms em up and then i sell the logs on a street corner

Last edited:
what i don´t understand is, diesel is more expensive than petrol in the uk, however it´s the other way round in most european countries, like spain for example.

Don´t think that applys to countries so close to eachother i think it´s the british goverment putting more tax on diesel.

Don´t think that applys to countries so close to eachother i think it´s the british goverment putting more tax on diesel.

Yep they waited for a lot of people to buy deisel cars and then whacked the fuel duty up on diesel fuel. You will find the same will happen with LPG or Bio-Diesel

Back