Aerobics

Currently reading:
Aerobics

charmed103 said:
try derby, they not so good either!!!!!!!!!!!

if in the meantime any of u girlies out there find some fits lads in ur gyms, ley me no I moving!!!!!!!!!!!!
Move there's some in mine - although I think quite a percentage of them are gay but ho hum - one can still perv

EmSpem said:
Move there's some in mine - although I think quite a percentage of them are gay but ho hum - one can still perv

rite starts packing her stuff, can i lodge wiv u 4 a couple of days, cud do wiv a perv fest!!!!!!!!

only kidding!!!!!!!(y)

one of my best friends is an areobics instructor and he more's the pity is
gay:(

but he is off to eygpt for six months to teach areobics on the beach there.

It's at times like this i wish i had my qualifications, i would so be out there wiv him, oh the possibilities!!!!!!!

I just realised I can still do above head high front kicks (I can kick the underside of the top part of a door frame :D)..................why did I give up Wado Kai?!!? :(

mase said:
look mate... ive told u a thousand times, no matter how much money u offer me, how much u beg, or how badly u want me to be homosexual, i am perfectly straight and will not allow you to stick your ***** up my bum. :bang: go bother K instead :D

well don't hold back, say wot u really feel!!!!!

mase said:
will not allow you to stick your ***** up my bum. :bang:

Perhaps he wants it the other way around? :spin:

mase said:
i hope u are talkin about aerobics instructors and not gym staff in general :eek: :p
I'm talking about the people in there - the clients - there are a couple of questionable staff there too tho and I know a couple of the female staff r gay too

mase said:
look mate... ive told u a thousand times, no matter how much money u offer me, how much u beg, or how badly u want me to be homosexual, i am perfectly straight and will not allow you to stick your ***** up my bum. :bang: go bother K instead :D

O OH whats going on here give him a swift kick somewhere painfull - will get the message :eek:

mase said:
we showin off are we now chaos mate? ;) :D

Nah................;)

Its been a few years since I've been in the dojo - I wanted to see if I still had it :D

mase said:

They all change their mind in then end ;)

Em where's this said gym with Lesbain staff :yum:

EmSpem said:
They got too big before and had to buy mens jeans - plus my bf laughed at them and said I had weight lifters legs so I kinda knocked it on the head.:(

The cheeky bastid, you should have kicked him with them :devil:

I have the same problem, I have to buy jeans with a bigger waist size to fit my legs in or get "baggies" or whatever they're called. PITA when I'm sometimes under a 32 and I've got 36 waist jeans on.

paulbfd said:
The cheeky bastid, you should have kicked him with them :devil:

I have the same problem, I have to buy jeans with a bigger waist size to fit my legs in or get "baggies" or whatever they're called. PITA when I'm sometimes under a 32 and I've got 36 waist jeans on.

Out of interest Paul, what size are your legs?