General Aerial

Currently reading:
General Aerial

dpallot

Sk8 4 Life!
hi, i recently broke the aerial on my cinq whilst cleaning it! :mad: i keep seein all these alloy aerials on ebay, it looks like they jus screw on, which by the looks of my aerial, wont work, any advice where i can get a replacement aerial that will fit easily, doesn't have 2 b alloy or nythin, jus want my radio signal bck!

Be careful of fit, fleabay has listings th@ claim to be cento friendly & are frankly full of s*it - got proper ripped off by a completely non-compatible fitting.

I then got a twisty rather than single wire but otherwise normal looking (length etc..) one from my local scrappy for £2.

i found a shark fin on ebay it fits and it works, i just put a small bead of silicone round the base for extra security it hammered it down last night and the cars still dry so it was a good buy
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FULLY-WORKING...hZ002QQcategoryZ36676QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
beware tho when u refit the headlining i used ascrewdriver to run along the front wIndow seal and, no word of a lie, slipped and punctured my eyeball!!:yuck: still hurts now so if ur gonna be a "stain" then do it away from u wearing eye protection!!

good luck

Stain

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back