General Advice : Scrapping :cry:

Currently reading:
General Advice : Scrapping :cry:

spankysmagicpiano

Do Pandas Breed?
Hi All, I haven't posted for a while...

Anyway, my cousin had his Mums 92 CLX and a couple of years ago he decided to get rid of it due to a rusty drivers door, broken headlamp and a leak! I took it in at the time as I thought it would be good for spares. It's been sat in the front drive for a long time now and parts have been stripped and donated to others so although not threadbear, it's got quite a bit missing. The only thing I have taken is swapping the door over for one of mine. The engine was mint when he was running it and I think it had about 65K on it when it stopped using it. The gearbox is fine too which can't be said of mine!

Living in an old Victorian Semi, we don't have a proper driveway or garage so it's got to go.

He wants some cash for it hence he said send it to the scrapyard but I am loathed to do that as the rest of the body is fine along with all the mechanicals.

Any ideas? I would strip it down but I haven't got the storage for the parts, nor the inclination...or the knowledge! I do have pics of the car in it's present state.

Thanks

Hey, what part of Manchester are you in?

I have driveway space spare... maybe we can sort something out. :)

PM me!

Back