General advice needed :)

Currently reading:
General advice needed :)

There's some pics on here somewhere of a member's car called Humphrey. I'm sure it has the vintage tan letaher seats with yeye green. Looks very good.

Ooh... Just found it

Yes, that combo would definitely be my choice if yeye was still available in the UK:)

That's exactly the combination i was after!

It looks nothing short of spectacular! Although have been re-considering the Alfa Mi.To as my mate thinks i'll look to feminine in a 500. Anyone got an opinion on the matter?

Last edited:
Ooh you don't want a Mito. Check out the reviews, they're no way as good as a 500! :) (But they do have a nice black paint with flecks of red) At the end of the day its your car, the 500 can be as girly or manly as you want to make it...

my partner convinced me that i wouldnt look effeminate in the 500, so me and him ended up going to the dealer and ordering my 500 :) im naming her Donatella :)

my partner and I decided on the ye-ye green with the tan vintage leather, as he doesn't like cha cha azure (he hadn't previously seen it in person). I also really do prefer ye-ye over azure.

Out of interest, does fiat make the leather themselves, or is it supplied by Poltrona Frau?

Back