General advice needed :)

Currently reading:
General advice needed :)

D0lc3

hey.

I'm in Sydney Australia and im soon to be purchasing a Fiat 300 1.3 JTD Lounge!

After test driving the 500, Alfa Mi.To 1.4 T-jet 120hp and the Mini Cooper D; i decided to go with the 50 due to its lower price and more compact dimensions.

The lower price enables me to option it up a fair bit. Although i need advice with colours & trim. I'm tossing up between Ye-Ye Green with tan vintage leather, or Cha Cha Cha Azure with brown vintage leather.

Will the Azure look alright with the vintage brown leather?:confused:

Last edited:
hey.

I'm in Sydney Australia and im soon to be purchasing a Fiat 300 1.3 JTD!

After test driving the 500, Alfa Mi.To 1.4 T-jet 120hp and the Mini Cooper D; i decided to go with the 50 due to its lower price and more compact dimensions.

The lower price enables me to option it up a fair bit. Although i need advice with colours & trim. I'm tossing up between Ye-Ye Green with tan vintage leather, or Cha Cha Cha Azure with brown vintage leather.

Will the Azure look alright with the vintage brown leather?:confused:

You still have Ye-Ye Green as a colour option?:confused:

I noticed it wasn't available on the UK site anymore, although i contacted my dealer who told me i can still get one.

hmm it still sounds wrong to me... red and green should never been seen and all that...

Hmmmm I was always bought up on "BLUE and green should never be seen". Just asked me lodger and he says he thought it was "YELLOW and green should never be seen"!

But whichever colour it is it should have ".... unless theres something in between" at the end of it.

Just trying to imagine a Ye Ye Green Pop with those blue seats or a Ye Ye Green 500C with a blue hood... yuk!

Back