Adrian Flux

Currently reading:
Adrian Flux

Fadel

XD lol decided to have a day of ringing insurers up to get the bravo on the road.

Rang Endsleigh, 17 license for 5 days,1 yr 11 months bike NCB (they took it as 2 years I think) declared all the mods etc, full BK, full zorst system, 17" alloys, bucket seats came back 6.5k TPFT, 8.1k FC

So was gutted. Mum said, that'd be pretty much all you gonna get from anywhere but AF.

Was all ;( so me mum said "i'll ring them" she rang them, declared all the mods, age etc

The woman was "i'm so sorry, only Norwich Union will insure him and that's for 2525, i'm sorry" my mum was about crying thinking "flippin' cheap compared to some we've got"
That's like for like on all mods etc so anything happens I get them back XD, instant cover so can go tax it today :D

Worked out if it's about a grand deposit be installments of about 130 a month, I get 160 in wages, plenty room for overtime with college being nearly over etc. Then in September get EMA as i'm going back to college so be getting about 300 a month btu until then i'll be broke :p

Anyway, happy as f*cking larry! lol

ehh you made sense of that....

17 licence 2yrs bike licence, £8100 rolf!

Are you 17?
Is it 2 yrs moped insurance? Or bike under what cc?
WHAT CAR IS IT! A Bravo 8l V8?

With your mum as the named driver without mods i would expect to pay assuming your 17 and its an 80sx around £5-700. Depending on various factors. I would expect at 17 to be insured for an 80sx myself for £1800 or there abouts with no mods.

If was paying that much (ie £2525) i'd really think about, putting car back to standard and selling all the stuff i got for it. Getting a smaller standard car if its a 1.6 or a 20vt thats in it.

End of the day with £30 left over every month how you going to put fuel in it, live, eat pizza, drink etc? Never mind up keep the poor car.

It's only the 1.4 SX (awaits flames :p ) lol

but they didn't take the 2 yrs bikes into account and i was getting 2100-ish on the car standard so i'm actually happy with it to be fair lol still alot of money for what it is but oh well, price you pay :D lol

who with mate i would like a fiesta zetec 1.25 but cant find cheap insurance adrain flux are the cheapest so far at 2250

Loose the mods(hardly mods anyway. tarty mods...), go with Churchill and use the bike NCBs to drop the price.

Nice to see that EMA's are going to good use. . . . .

Back