adding after market alloys to the insurance pollicy - prices?

Currently reading:
adding after market alloys to the insurance pollicy - prices?

Right, I understand everybodys insurance quotes/prices are calculated to the indiviual.

I would like to get a rough idea of how much it cost on average to add your aftermarket alloys to your policy (y)

Last edited:
I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a question regarding alloys. Do you still have to notify your insurance company if you fit OE Fiat alloys to replace steels? Let's say I upgraded from 15" steels to 16" twin spoke Fiat alloys.

Thanks

Phil

Last edited:
I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a question regarding alloys. Do you still have to notify your insurance company if you fit OE Fiat alloys to replace steels? Let's say I upgraded from 15" steels to 16" twin spoke Fiat alloys.

Thanks

Phil

That again is company specific :bang:

For the majority it's a yes though. Any changes to how it came out of the factory is a modification, be the parts OEM or not.

Right, I understand everybodys insurance quotes/prices are calculated to the indiviual.

I would like to get a rough idea of how much it cost on average to add your aftermarket alloys to your policy (y)

Hi,
I'f you need any assistance with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Generally no price increase on our scheme :)

Back