ach well it gave me a laugh

Currently reading:
ach well it gave me a laugh

just got this email,bit different from the usual ones i get
Ich habe eine neue E-Mail-Adresse!

Ich bin jetzt unter folgender E-Mail-Adresse zu erreichen: [email protected]

DEAR FRIEND,

Compliment of the season to you and your entire family, I am writing this letter In confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help my family, and me that God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. But may I first apologies for The unsolicited Intrusion into your privacy.

Well, I got your contact in your countries Directory in my search for honest person that will Assist me pass Through this impending oppression that might befall me And my family if Not checked.I am a female 27 years old . I like people who Could be Caring, loving and home oriented above all sincere And honest to Be entrusted with this long-term relationship.

And Again I like fraternity Of helpers`` that have the tenacity and will power to Not back-off or give Up until ``you succeed especially in a case of Where one is being Oppressed due to gender disparity.

I would like to build up a solid foundation with that person that will be in the anals of my life and that of my family. Well, my father died two months ago and left I and my very younger brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.

I was a Princess to him and the first born child that could take charge of his wealth after his death as the most Senior more than eight years older than my younger one, well because of the difficulties Our Mother had before she started giving birth again infact my Brother was considered a miraculous child.

More over couple with the fact that my mother is not too literate increased my responsibility in the family I'm now seen as the engine that runs the family. As a matter of fact,my dad deposited the sum of US$21.35Million dollars in with ONE SECURITY FIRM. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account before he transfered it to the Security Company from Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC)and Chevron Oil Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.

Just recently there has been attempts by my fathers kindred members who feels that they can oppress me because of not only their greediness but also as a female that I'm. But that God who has granted me wisdom in my approach with them. Like they say is good to make hess while the sun shines I agreed with my Family (My Mother and my Younger Brother) to Transfer this Sum out of the Security Company and posibly Invest it abroad too before the knowledge of those greedy Fellows.

It is against this background that I'm contacting you in confidence that you will assist me in tranfering this Money out of the Security Company and posibly advice me on how best to invest it in your country. I'm confident that you are going to assist me so that no one will take over what rightly belongs to my father and our family too, as they are planing to do so. Besides, I still leave some portion of blame to Our Culture that do not also have respect for Women.

Now,i urgently need your humble assistance to transfer this money into your releable custody thats Bank Account, That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I have concluded with my Lawyer to pay you 20% of the total amount for your sincere assistance and maybe after the investment 10% interest of Annual Income for handling this business for us cos we might make one of the Stake Holders.

Please If your going to be sincere in handling this project and again help me in lifting this fund out of the Security company, kindly get back to me as soon as posible so that I could link you to my Lawyer for the necessary Legal Documentations that covers the money and further discussions.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible Please don't forget that as soon as the transfer is Completed I will Send my Lawyer or Travel down myself for Investment.

At this junction I will need

1) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

2) DIRECT PHONE & FAX NO. for easy communication

PRINCESS PEACE LAMINE

- peace lamin

custard boy said:
At this junction I will need

1) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

2) DIRECT PHONE & FAX NO. for easy communication

Send back:

Mr T Blair
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA

Fax: 0044 207 925 0918

:D :D :D

that site is the dogs!!!!

been looking thru a few threads, and the results are very good(y)

Its extremely funny, but there are a few tossers that have actually laid out money to get their 'donations' and are then probably hunted down.

But anyway, replied to a few 419's myself (And with the help of a certain MTB forum, that seem to be great at generating replies in no time, i honestly believe none of them work atall!!).

Back